Sell House Fast Garden Grove
If you are in Garden Grove, California and are looking to sell your home quickly while still receiving the most value possible, be sure to contact JAM Properties, LLC.
About JAM Properties, LLC
JAM Properties, LLC is comprised of talented and motivated individuals who have a passion for real estate and helping others reach their dreams. We are also experts on the Orange County real estate scene and have years of experience in the local area. As a real estate solutions company, we participate in residential redevelopment projects, which we believe will not only bolster our company but our community as a whole. Specialties at JAM Properties, LLC include:
- The quick purchase of properties in the form of cash in as little as 7 days.
- Distressed properties that have been foreclosed on and may require repairs.
- We also work extensively on foreclosure avoidance related issues.
- Home renovation and re-sale is also a significant part of our business.
The Home Selling Process with JAM Properties, LLC
If you are in Garden Grove, CA (or a nearby area) and desire to sell your home quickly and efficiently, please follow the preceding steps.
- Call or text us at 949-438-4343 when you are ready and able to sell. You can also email us at email@example.com.
- Our team will thoroughly assess the value of your property and subsequently make an offer on it.
- Once an offer is agreed upon by both parties, the seller of the home will receive cash payment.
What’s the catch? You might ask yourself, at JAM Properties, LLC. there is none. We are not real estate agents which means you avoid costly commissions, and as a company focused on future residential redevelopment projects, you can be ensured that we will care for your home. At JAM Properties, LLC. we are simply looking to purchase your home, with cash, and within your time frame. Unlike the traditional home selling process, we get things done quickly! We do not ask our clients to pay for repairs or inspections before selling and at times we are even able to cover the closing costs for our clients.
Comparing JAM Properties, LLC. with a Traditional Buyer
- Should you decide to go the traditional route, you are looking at the following numbers relating to the process of selling your home.
Typically, most buyers will have to use a bank to pay for a home. Thus, if you go the traditional route you will be paid via bank financing which can be a long, arduous process. As mentioned previously here at JAM Properties, LLC we can pay in cash and perform quickly. A traditional buyer will often also burden the seller with repair costs that typically range from 1 to 8% of the home’s total value. At JAM Properties, LLC you do not bear the burden of any repair costs. We are also able to close quickly once an offer has been reached if that is important to you. We will work on your time frame compared to the traditional closing time frame of 45 days. Without closing costs and commission fees (a traditional realtor will charge 5% of the sale price in commission and between 1 to 6% of the purchase price will go to closing costs) we can save our clients hard-earned money. Additionally, once a deal is made with JAM Properties, LLC there is no waiting period of which can last upwards of 3 months using a traditional buyer. With JAM Properties, LLC once the house is sold, it is sold.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions that you may have. We are committed to giving you free, personal advice regarding your real estate situation regardless of whether or not we buy your home.
Call 949-438-4343 to get cash for your home in no time.